- March - June
- 3- 4 days
- The Finnmark Alps
- 6900,- NOK
- 4 - 6
Finnmarks own alpine route with 3 glaciers, 4 fishing villages in 3 days
An exciting, demanding and giving tour across the Finnmark alps. With a daily crossing of a new glacier, with over 1000 m altitude of spectacular skiing, the view of the Norwegian sea in the north and the Finnmark highland in the south, we cross the finnmark alps in three days. This is a physical demanding trip, and you need some experience from longer trips in the mountains
Accommodation is in costal houses in the fishing villages we visit on the coast, where we all sleep in sleeping bags indoors. Includet food on the trip is freeze dried dinner and bread. Everyone get their ration before start and carries this themselves.
The trip includes guide, food, coffee/tea and three nights accommodation.
You need to calculate one extra day on this trip because of weather, snow conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
6900,- NOK per person
includes guide, freeze dried dinner and 3 nights accommodation
This is a demanding trip where we pack and carry what we need over several days, this needs to be balanced with the not having to much weight
- Beacon, probe and shovel
- Wool underwear
- Wool socks
- Fleecejacket/wool sweater or similar
- Shell jacket and shell pants
- Ski boots
- Backcountry skis
- Extra beanie, mittens, socks and wool underwear
- Drinking botle
- Down jacket
- Backpack minimum 40 liters
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad
If you have questions about equipment please contact us. We have equipment for hire and can help you with questions about your own equipment.
- General information
- All our trips are with guides with local knowledge and long experience in this mountains
- Our activities is suitable for groups up to 18 persons and families with kids from the age of 12.
- We arrange both easy and more extreme tours. Contact us for more information and a customized experience
- Prices per person